Tuesday 22 June 2010

My Favourite Shrub in my Garden


 I love the summer when I can take the sewing machine to my patio in the garden, This is one of my favourite shrubs in the garden, although I'm not sure what it is called as I planted it long ago, it is 'tuberoser something' but I can't remember what the something is. It takes very little looking after, I just pull up the old tubers when they go woody at the end of summer, then the new shoots grow beneath , takes over the garden though if I let it, but when it first flowers in the late Spring it is a glorious fiery scarlet, it is just starting to fade here.  If anyone knows the name of this shrub please post and tell me as I would love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment today, it is so nice to hear from you!