Tuesday 24 August 2010

Rainy Tuesday

Hi again, the weather here in West Yorkshire is atrocious! It has rained most of the night and all morning so far, Jazz, our cat went out for a short while but quickly came back after doing the neccesary and took his place by the fire-

And looked at me plaintively as if to say, " Mum why can't you make this rain stop?"
I wish I could little one!



Well as it's  my day off today and I have got rather held up with my production because of suffering a flare up of pain, ( I have Fibromyalgia and Osteo-arthritis) I decided as I was relatively pain free today to finish my batch of  Rag doll clothes, then hopefully go on to making another rag doll to the collection in the shop. Hopefull you can see them here in a few days time.  Ah well onwards and upwards as they say, I hope the weather is a little better for you wherever you are.
Hope to here from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment today, it is so nice to hear from you!