Friday 6 February 2015

Busy sewing and stocking up the shop

I know I havn't been on for a while, and that I keep saying I will post more regular, but then... things get in the way...even though I have been retired now for twelve months.  I still do my bank nursing one afternoon a week, and enjoy keeping my hand in there, but do you know , I honestly don't know how I managed twenty hours a week before, I think its that now that I know I have more time I probably take life at a slower pace, and sometimes have to with the fibromyalgia, so it does seem to take longer to get things done.
  I have had a lot of problems with my laptop, with a computer virus, then having to have the laptop wiped , then problems getting back on line, so as my laptop was very old, and had to have a plug in mouse, plugged in battery all the time and now being wired into a usb lead to go on line, I decided to treat myself to a new one, well a reconditioned one actually, but good enough for my needs.  Then I lost my shop from on line due to technical difficulties with my webmaster.  So all in all I have had a few problems, but I am now back in business and busy sewing to replace stock that I sols coming up to Christmas.
Have you noticed my son's bike has gone from behind the kitchen window, sold since he finished uni.

I was asked several times for custom orders to fit the George doll which apparently is Annabell's brother, and the same size as Annabell, so I decided to add a new category for this doll.

I have made a few essentials and added them, and hope to add more soon.
We have had a lot of snow lately and it seems to lay around the estate where we live for a long time, it has just started to clear this week after having it for about 5 weeks now.

By the summer of this year This space outside will hopefully look very different, I am planning on having a little hut outside, an eco hut with insulated walls and electricity wired in, which I can then use as a sewing room, then I can move from the kitchen! I am so looking forward to that!  But first I am to have a new kitchen so the following photo is a before photo, and I will show you an after photo when it is all complete.
I did the tiling myself in this kitchen, it was my first attempt at tiling so I don't think I did too bad really, but it will have to come down when they put my new cupboards  and work surfaces in so I have decided to have a complete professional job this time.  I am very much looking forward to all these changes and will keep you posted.  Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment today, it is so nice to hear from you!