Saturday 7 May 2016

New doll shoes and new stuff to the shop

Hi there , I've been making doll's shoes in the workshop lately, they aren't perfect but I have been altering my normal shoe pattern and making little tweaks here and there to try to get a lace up shoe for the boy dolls in my shop. I think I have just about got it now.


making doll's shoes


These are waiting for the adhesive to dry so that I can stick in the inner soles.



I have also been making teddy bear clothes which I put into the shop recently, no takers yet but one lives in hope   :)
Dinosaur outfit for teddy

tutu for teddy


And here are some of the doll shoes.

Dolls lace up shoes in Dottie's Dolls clothes

Doll's shoes








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment today, it is so nice to hear from you!