Tuesday 31 August 2010

Feeling lousy but had a sale

Hi all, sorry but todays blog is a bit of a moan, am I allowed?, ok I'll make it a quick one. Well I was going to do so many things with my two and a half weeks leave from the day job, which I am into the second day of now, but unfortunately had to retire to bed on friday evening feeling lousy with the start of a chest infection, now into fourth day of it and going to doctors later today to get some antibiotics, and as always happens my back has started to play up due to the inactivity. Ah well, onwards and upwards as they say, the upside is I had a sale yesterday after a very quiet period and sold this cute little coat set to fit Annabell, I can always make similar if anyone is interested.
Well thats all from me for today, sorry for the moan., and hope to get back to my usual blogging self soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment today, it is so nice to hear from you!